IMATS 2019 - Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter:
- This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to those aged 16 years or over.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter:
- To take part in this Promotion, entrants must, leave a business card or fill in ‘one’ of the Backstage Shop prize draw personal details slips.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Maximum of one entry 1 per person. Maximum 1 prize per person.
- The “entrant” is the person whose name is identified on the mode of entry.
Winner selection and notification:
- There will be 4 winners for this Promotion. 1 winner of £100 spend with Backstage Shop, 3 winners of 20% discount code
- The winners will be notified by directly via the personal details received by Backstage shop within 5 working days of the draws taking place.
- Prize is awarded in the form of a code or voucher which can be redeemed via backstageshop.co.uk.
- To be eligible to claim the prize, winners must respond to the prize notification message within 7 days. Failure to respond within the requested period will result in the prize being forfeited by the prize winner. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- Unless expressly stated within these terms and conditions, all other expenses relating to the Prize is the responsibility of the winner and their guest. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize excludes any costs for shipping of products.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of the prizes) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the Prize is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
- There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next three paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described below will apply. References to the “Promoter” include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- Subject to the above paragraph, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- damage, loss, suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize;
- problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
- any act, omission or default of any third party supplier.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Entries may be subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Personal Details:
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion, including prize fulfilment and announcing winners.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- The winner and their guest may be required for promotional activity e.g. agree to publication of his/her name.